Friday, October 4, 2013

News...


Things have been very busy in our household. Not only have I recently launched my online store, we also listed our much loved little home the very same night!  Needless to say, things have been hectic.  The big shift was a week ago and although only a few blocks away, felt massive.  It appears I'm a hoarder (such an ugly word) collector, and have more boxes than I ever thought could have come from within our wee house! We're very grateful to our somewhat exhausted family for all their help.  


I'm now even more obsessed with pinterest and my mind is buzzing with new ideas, not least the kids rooms, yippee!  I was very excited to win a place on Megan Mortons, 'Kids Room Decorating' course, and cannot wait to attend. Let me know if you're going, I'll be sure to say hi.  Until then, I'll just keep pinning... I'm especially fond of cute kids rooms featuring fireplaces, as (gasp) Poppets room has one.  So please let me know if you come across any super cute images.  Some GORGEOUS Love Mae fabric decals have arrived too, and they'll be appearing in the store over the weekend, until then, here's a sneak peek to wet your appetite...


You'll have to check out website over the weekend to see the rest... I'm off to watch Coro! 

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...