Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Selina Lake inspiration...






Don't you love it when you find a bargain (that you do actually love) and then you spot a similar one in a favourite design book or home mag?  I also love it when home magazines tip you off with where to find replicas, or better yet, cheaper versions.  NZ home and garden do a great 'splurge vs save' page. The above lamp from The Warehouse would definitely make it into save. I just love the shape of the ceramic base, the shade admittedly, is rather cheaply made, I plan to recover it anyway, but that will be another post.  I pinned the top photo, admiring the lamp like mine and the very 'homespun style' of the room, turns out it's the bedroom of Selina Lake, who wrote my current favourite decorating book, Homespun Style.  I should have known! You can follow her pins here.

Happy browsing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...