Monday, September 5, 2011

Lucky, lucky me...





As you may have guessed from the top photo... there is going to be a Master MollyCoddle!  We're pretty excited to have a wee boy joining our family next January.

The news was shared with my in laws while they were in the UK, so lucky us(Thankyou!!)got some wee boy treats from my favourite store, Cath Kidston. I also got some lovely teaspoons and some funky hooks for our bathroom.  Poppet, amongst her many toys, also got a gorgeous CK backpack, however it was whipped away as I tried to photograph.  I have to be super quick if she's around, as you can see by her coming in for the grab!

My mother in law also did exceptionally well in nabbing some fabric samples, cotton duck and oilcloth, wrapping and stickers, from the very generous shop assistants.  I had the perfect striped fabric already sewn into heels, ready for the circus samples.  Poppet decided to co-operate and have a lovely long nap, so I've whipped up a couple of pairs, LOVE them!  I plan to use the oilcloth samples in the dollhouse.

Sarah :)


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's lovely news. He's going to be one well dressed little boy by the looks of it...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love the little shoes - wonderful!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations... and I really love those baby shoes of yours - your workmanship is beautiful. Shame there will be no more babies in my house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...